Terms and Conditions
NATIONAL HOME DELIVERY INFORMATION – DELIVERED BY CARRIER
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard standing by a tail lift vehicle.
- Goods cannot be left on the public highway or pavement
- The unloading area must be smooth and level with no slopes and also be large enough to accept a heavy goods vehicle.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday only, between 8am and 5pm.
- Economy delivery will be delivered in 3-5 working days.
- A mobile or a landline contact number for the day of delivery is essential in case of any queries.
- The delivery will need to be signed for, should there be no-one to sign for the delivery it will be returned to the depot and a charge will be made for re delivery.
LOCAL HOME DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Delivery will be to the nearest point we can get our vehicle to your property and will be off loaded using a crane.
- We will only go on your property at your request and risk.
- Deliveries are between 7.30am – 6pm and if your drop is planned before 8.30 then you will be text the night before.
- We require a contact number for the driver in case of query.
- You do not have to be in on the delivery day as we are happy to leave the products in your chosen place depending on access to the chosen place with our lorry. Goods are left at your risk.